Thursday, June 18, 2009

Finished!

I was going to post this earlier...but I fell asleep on the couch lol. So I chose to go with the red (cuz my mom told me to!), and I like it :)
I was going to mail it to my grandma, but I'm going down there tomorrow so maybe I'll just give it to her instead. I'm too impatient lol
I forgot to tell you earlier that if you would like to make this stitchery you can find the free pattern here http://www.memesquilts.com/

P.s. sorry about the bad pic. The lighting in here is terrible at 1 am!!


2 comments:

  1. This is just the cutest stitchery ever and it looks so precious hanging on a twig on the wall. I LOVE IT! Have an awesome day! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice...that was my favorite! Turned out beautiful! ~~Annie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for stopping by to say hi!