Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Whatcha Working On Wednesday

This is my first post for whatcha working on wednesday, and I can’t promise that I’ll have a project to show every week, but it sounded fun so I wanted to participate!  Thank you Leslie for the opportunity to share :)

I’ve been working on this for a couple of days…uh maybe a week lol!  It’s finally done YAY

001 002

Oh my gosh, how I LOVE moda’s Woodland Bloom fabric!  As I was putting this darling skirt together for Kristina, I actually wanted to turn it into a quilt.  But she was so excited that I was making her a skirt, and I didn’t want to disappoint her!  I’m so pleased with how it turned out.  (and she loves it too!)

 

One more project for today…but just a peek since it’s for my shop hop giveaway.  Strawberry Lemonade….YUM

005

Should be finished in no time….well maybe lol

 

It’s chilly and cloudy here today…Just like I like it!  So it was a perfect day to work on projects!  At least the project pile is getting a little smaller right?!

5 comments:

  1. Hello Rebecca! Karen from Sew Many Ways sent me over here to visit you. Love the skirt. It's so cute and bohemian. No wonder your daughter is so excited about it!

    It's rainy and chilly here too. We have a tornado warning in effect... lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey...the skirt is absolutely adorable! YOu did a wonderful job! I knew you could do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt is so cute! Love the fabrics!

    Can't wait to see what you are up to with that strawberry lemonade. That's cute too!

    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bright cute skirt. TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fabric selection. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for stopping by to say hi!