Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It’s my Life

Time for another round of It’s my Life over at Julie's.  New month, so new theme too!

1. What did your home look like? Was is a house or an apartment? What color was it? Was it one story or two? The first home I remember was an older farmhouse ..I think.  I remember it was white and had two stories.  I shared an upstairs bedroom with one of my sisters.  Then we moved to a split-level, then a two story townhouse, then a one level uhhh I guess I’d call it a cottage lol.  Then campus housing which was a town house.  Wow, that’s a few places huh?!


2. What was your neighborhood like? The first house I don’t remember the neighbors much.  The split level was in a good neighborhood. Lots of kids to play with and as I got older I baby sat.  In fact my step sister Chanda is now married to one of the boys I used to babysit!


3. Did you have a lawn? Did you have flower beds? Did you have a garden? Did you help care for the flowers or garden?   In our first house we had lots of room to be kids!  We had grass, we had trees to climb, a big garden, and a chicken coop.  The second we also had a wonderful yard, and a garden and yellow plum trees (which were very yummy).  And yes we had to help with the garden, and no I did not enjoy it lol!


4. Did you have a front stoop or porch? 
Umm I really don’t remember.  all I remember is the back deck on our split-level.  And I think that home just had a front stoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...thanks for stopping by to say hi!