Saturday, August 22, 2009

Farmer’s Market

 019

Aren’t they soooo cute enjoying those strawberries?!

We spent all day yesterday at the farmer’s market in Olympia…and it was wonderful!!  So many goodies grown on farms right here in beautiful Washington state!  And of course, I got some pretty pictures to share with all of you!

018

020

the strawberries were a big hit lol!!

001 003

 

006

011

015

014

024

012 

 

017

 

007 008

 

009 021

Mmmmmm yummy goodness

023

I think the pictures pretty much speak for themselves!  Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhh...what super cute pictures! Most of them anyway! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca, you captured lovely pics of everything, nice bright & crisp. Are you still getting strawberries in Olympia? We are formerly from Chehalis. I'll bet you know my nieces in Olympia. Have a beautiful weekend. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful pictures, love the flowers!
    Rondell♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos love them all..glad you had a wonderful time..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful pictures. Love those sunflowers and yum...those strawberries make me want to go buy some and have strawberry shortcake tonight! Is that your mom, grandma and daughter? Great pics and a fun day! ~~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Farmer's Markets. Everyone is so nice and the good is fantastic. We have a couple of small ones up here and I'm always envious of those who have large ones close by. Every once in a while my husband and I venture on down to Pike Place Market. Thanks for sharing your exciting day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What scrummy pictures....I can just smell those strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely pictures. The strawberries look so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Glad you all had a great time at the market, love the flowers so bright and cheerful

    Take care
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful pictures , thankyou .

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for stopping by to say hi!