Saturday, May 30, 2009

Objects of Desire

Oh my...can you believe how adorable this fabric is?? When I saw it...it just made me feel all warm and fuzzy. Yep awesome fabric really does that! I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, but I just had to have it. It is aptly named....Objects of desire lol



I also couldn't resist this wall hanging pattern....little wool felt sheep!!!! They are so incredibly cute, and I just love the colors. And I made sure to buy the kit instead of just the pattern. That's just because I'm too lazy to hunt down all the pieces myself! I can't wait to work on it...but sadly, I think my sewing scissors are still packed in a box somewhere.


And this is a raggedy stitchery project I'm making for my angel girl. If you don't already know...I LOVE stitchery projects!! I have quite a few going on right now, but I really want to complete this one. Can't decide how to finish it though. Was thinking about adding a cute fabric border...then to frame or make a pillow....uhhhhhh
What do you think?


Okay. Kristina is bugging me to work on a project. It's gonna be a cute one!! All I have to do is remember she's only 8 and then let go of some of my ummmm my way or else qualities. Yeah I can do this. It's gonna turn out awesome and I can't wait to share it with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...thanks for stopping by to say hi!